First I made my triangle base. I did this by placing six k-cups in a triangle shape and then drew around it. The top line is about 8 inches, the side 8.5, I warned you.
Next, I flipped the kcups over (top side down) and placed them where I wanted them in the final product...I drew around the lid of each one. I took scissors and cut a tad inside this line. I made sure the kcup would fit each hole. Once I had those like I wanted them, I used a compass and made the circles perfect (I did not have any die or punch the right size or I would have used that). Then I made a bottom for the box using the same triangle on no holes.
I took a pizza box and cut some sides. They started out at the 8.5 and 8 inch long that I "measured" before and were 2 inches tall. I wanted the sides 1.5 that is why I chose 2 inches. I took my scoring board and scored .25 inch on each side of the strip making a lip. I glued the sides to the bottom part of the box. I did not have to alter my 8.5x2 or 8x2 strips at all!
I mod podged a triangle to the bottom of the inside of the box. Then I cut strips of paper slightly less than 1.5 inches and covered the inside sides of the box.
This took me about 2 hours start to finish.