Free background from VintageMadeForYou

03 July 2011

I feel fine

you know my name (look up the number)


Today I decided to have a scrapbook day of my own.  I was inspired because I am reading a book about the Beatles.  About  their creative process, about how they came from nothing and achieved it all  (at least in the music world).  I want to achieve so much in the creative world.  I want to be a scrapbook artist! One who gets paid for her designs and people talk about her designs as they do someone like Tim Holtz or Theresa Collins.

With this Beatles story in my mind, I thought...mmmmm they got famous with their songs, maybe I could use their songs.  Here is an attempt to use Beatles titles as the titles to my pages.  All of these pages were done on 3 July 2011.  The "you know my name (look up the number)" page was done for this week CR84FN challenge. 




Mr. Moonlight


7 comments:

  1. What an inspired and FUN day YOU had scrapbooking! What an awesome idea to use Beatles songs for your different pages! LOVE that you made one with our colors in mind! LOVE the banners and the different pics of you! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous project! Your LO's are wonderful and the photos are awesome! Love the little banner strewn about! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this project - you're obviously having such fun!! You could fail to be inspired by the Beatles? Great layout with our colours - sweet banner! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layouts! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layouts are awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have been busy! What a cool concept with the Beatles thing! Love your red/pink layout--a cool interpretation of the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun