Free background from VintageMadeForYou

23 October 2011

May I have your card?










This week's challenge was so much fun!  What a great color combination.  Thanks to the wonderful design team for getting it done.  This is my first challenge in a few weeks because I was on vacation and then I was recovering from vacation.  Oh well, I'm back baby!

I made ATC this week because I needed more and well it just seemed like the right thing to do. I usually make these from "leftovers".  ATCs are perfect for leftovers!!!

You can see that I added more cards too, these cards are so much fun.  Once I start I cannot stop!!!





7 comments:

  1. Wonderful collection of cards! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! LOTS of FAB ATC's! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them are just terrific! Apparently a little vacation was just what you needed! :) Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An amazing set of ATCs - Love the owl! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome collection! I love all those paperclips! :) Thanks for joining us at CR84FN! ~Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your great collection of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful collection of ATCs, Michelle! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun