Free background from VintageMadeForYou

04 March 2011

Tommy Rall


So I wrote a fan letter to Tommy Rall of seven brothers for seven brothers fame. The dude is one amazing dancer, let me just say. If you ever get the chance to see kiss me kate you can his extraordinary work. Anyway, he is 80 so my expectations were not that high. John called me yesterday and told me that I had a case. I said open it. It was autographed photos of Tommy Rall. How cool is that? Very! Thanks, Tommy!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on receiving a response from Mr. Rall! He was a fabulous triple threat - one of my favorite actors. He's also a talented visual artist. Several years back, I had sent him a letter via his agent and heard nothing. Would you mind letting me know if you used the same liaison or something different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used an agent address as well. I wish I could remember what it was.

    Oh my Tommy was brilliant in the movies. I never saw him in a "bad" role. Kiss me Kate is my favorite, I watch it often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree he really is wonderful seven brides fpor seven brothersis my fvourite film. would you mind telling me the adress i would be most grateful,

      thankyou.

      Delete

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun