Free background from VintageMadeForYou

26 December 2011

Tim Holtz, Twelve Tags of Chistmas #8

II wanted to wait to do this tag until after Christmas. I did not want to feel obligated to do it in a Christmas theme. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the steam punk stuff. I can't help myself!  I thought this tag would be a great reflection of ME!  Yeah, I am kind of like a steampunk girl.  I am new technology with the old world vibe to it.  One of a kind, unique, and a bit off the wall.

If you have never googled "steampunk", you must.  There are some amazing creations out there dedicated to the movement.  There is even a challenge website that I think is just peachy.  http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com/  If you are into steampunk or challenges go check it out.  It is a wealth of information.

This tag features a canvas square from Technique Tuesday (I LOVE them), a yo yo flower made by me from my husband's dress shirt, FAB letters from Making Memories, stamps from 7 gypsies, steampunk chipboard by Bo Bunny, distress stickles by Tim Holtz, jute, washers and a chain from Hanks Bros True Value and ribbon dyed with my very own Michelle's Musings sprays in chocolate bar brown, GaGa Green and Sterling Silver.  Oh, and I dyed the washer red using cranberry alcohol ink.  The tag background is a page from Tim Holtz papers and I have stamped it with one of his words stamps (in a ghost fashion) using Stazon!


This tag might be fun for a man's birthday or even just for ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!