Free background from VintageMadeForYou

28 January 2011

Facts of life

It is a fact that as you finish the last load of laundry, you will sit down and magically a ton of dirty clothes will appear.

It is a fact that you will run out of dental floss just as you need it the most.

It is a fact that as much as I love het and support her, sarah palin will insert her foot into her mouth.

It is a fact that boys will laugh at toot jokes.

It is a fact that I am on Team Jasper.

It is a fact that my internet is out on most days.

It is a fact that I want to get published and run for public office.

It is a fact that Joe at Olive Garden is a terrible grumpy server.

It is a fact that coca cola cake is yummy.

It is a fact that I want Huckabee to run in 2012.

It is a fact that I hate mold.

It its a fact that I will never run pout of facts.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun