Free background from VintageMadeForYou

16 September 2012

Sunday afternoon work

This Sunday afternoon, I had laundry to wash, dry and fold; lunches to fix, clothes to put away, regular lunch to fix, bathrooms to clean, floors to mop and on top of that I had to teach Trevor how to do some art things.

The kid whined but he did it, he made some great creations.  Even had time to go to church.  And in between it all I had time to make three cards for CR84FN.  Yay.


I will go backwards one day and tell you about the Trace Creek Crop.  I love this day for many reasons but my favorite reason is that this day provides the mixing of my very favorite thing with Jesus!!!  The fellowship with some fine ladies is a little bit of perfection.  The shopping divine (I only spent what I made yesterday).  I completed an entire album.  I will have to show you that later because it is for a Christmas present.  I will show you my cards.




6 comments:

  1. Very unique. Love the colors and materials. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Michele! Three cards for CR84FN! LOVE the different textures and stars and the rosette and the cowboy/horse image! Great cards! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Fabulous Michelle! Each one of these has such super texture and love the distressing and Fun embellies too! So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lovely cards here using our colours, I love the textures, especially the embossed houndstooth!
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a busy day...all that and you had time to make 3 fabulous cards too. Thanks for playing at CR84FN. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super set of cards, with so many super details. Really like the last one! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!