Free background from VintageMadeForYou

02 September 2011

Rolodex

I am on a mission, I need some type of Rolodex....I am being overrun with post it notes.  Now, that would be fine, but space is limited.  When Michelle works, paper work EXPLODES everywhere.  Excuses, attendance, census, and most of all post it notes.  Post it notes contain numbers, tips, things I want to remember and maybe just a friendly one. 

Two days ago, I began a mission to find a "rolodex" to contain these little tiny pieces of paper. I am not buying something, if there's one thing I am its cheap (unless it concerns paper products and shoes).  It was a no brainer to make something, actually that is what I told Natalie Massa I was going to do.








TA...DA.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun