Free background from VintageMadeForYou

24 September 2011

Lauren's Christmas Gift Box

How do you usually express love? With a gift and what is a better way to give a gift than to give it in a gift box that you made yourself! I decided that it would be great if this gift box could go with the Mojo Monday theme this week (BTW, I really missed MOJO while you were on vacation).

The instructions for the box are SO simple to follow.  I found them on Splitcoasters (which happens to be a WONDERFUL site).  Here is the link to the website...  
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/2_5_7_10_box/   

You really need to peruse the site a bit and see all the fun things that you can learn to make. 

I used a 8.5x11 sheet of bazzil black card stock
Flourish stamp by Stampin UP! (Baroque Motifs)
Silver Embossing powder by Stampin UP!
All card stock on the front of the box  was from my scrapbin...
So was the ribbon 
Flowers are prima



This color theme goes with the CR84FN challenge.  I love the pink, black and gray combo so much I could not stand but to try and use it again.   LOVE LOVE the pink!!!  Thank you to both of you the challenge sites for tons of fun.  I love playing with you every week.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun