Free background from VintageMadeForYou

28 December 2017

Been gone for so long.

I have not been here for a long time.  I just wasn't sure what I wanted to do with this blog. I started it to be an outlet for my mind, sort of like a journal.  There are many things that go through my head and not all of them are good, ha ha.  I used this forum to express some of those things.  Now in my life, I am at a stage where I choose to be happy and not worry about the perception of others. I like to create, no, I NEED to create.  I think I will refocus my energies on this...being happy and creative.

I believe that is the direction my blog will go.  Will I publish anything anyone cares about?  That again is not a concern...what is my concern is that I leave a little mark.  If someone is meant to read it, they will.  If they don't, it wasn't meant to be, but at the time it served me well.

I will post about books, art, music, travel, kitties, home improvements and things that make ME happy.  I may or may not do it regularly....this could be a warning. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun