Free background from VintageMadeForYou

21 July 2020

Michelle's Musings Library

Every book reader longs to have a space they can sit with a book, or six and just relax.  I have always longed for a room where I could create this environment for reading, writing, organizing or simply logging my books read.  When we first talked about moving, we didn't think I would even have room for the books I had because we were leaving behind 3 floor to ceiling bookcases that I had custom built in the living room.  We also were thinking we would find a much smaller home.  Well, that was not meant to be.  We not only got a larger home, but I was able to purchase a few book cases.  I still didn't have the floor to ceiling cases I used to have, but I am really trying to only get books I will read again, are autographed or have a special meaning for me.  That is much easier to achieve these days since I am primarily a digital reader, but sometimes you just need a book in your hands!!!!


I still have a couple of things I would like to add to this room, like either a large chair for reading, a true reading bench window seat or a chaise lounge. I am not sure which it will be until I find what I want. I do look at the FB marketplace every day so expect to see some changes when I find that dream piece of furniture. In the meantime, here are the way things stand on July 22, 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!