Free background from VintageMadeForYou

01 January 2021

Looking forward to these new releases

 Every year I make a list of books I want to read that will be published in the upcoming year. I see I never posted it last year, but did all the other years, weird.  Anyhoo, I am going to publish it this year because there are some that I cannot wait to get my hands on.  There are also a few titles that I have already read and I can't wait until my friends get to read them too.  


What I do is make a list of all upcoming titles that interest me.  I then look at my libraries to see if I can go ahead and put any of them on hold.  If I can I do if I can't then I keep this list and every month I go back to my libraries and see if I can put any of the upcoming titles on hold.  


I looked back on this year's unpublished list and I have read all but two books that I chose.  The year before (that list is posted) I read all but one.  


I cannot find many books listed to be published after May (I think I had this problem last year too), so I may update this later.  I have some that I can't find dates for, like Blood by the Jonas Brothers. It keeps getting pushed back.  


Here is my list for 2021


January 5



January 5



January 12


February 9

I have read this one and loved it!! I can't wait for you guys to read it.  It is about the American Library in Paris during WWII


March 9

I was lucky enough to get a hold of a copy of this one too.  WOW!! This one is all about a shipwreck in Savannah and features two time periods.  The first period is the setting of the sinking, the backstory, and the aftermath of the sinking are depicted.  The second time period is a modern-day setting and the shipwreck has been found and now the archivers need to uncover the ship's secrets.  



March 9



March 23 





March 30

I was also lucky enough to get my hands on this book.  Stephanie does an incredible job of showing three time periods.  One is the American Revolution where you meet the bride, Adrienne,  of Gilbert, Marquis de Lafayette.  Next, you see Beatrice in World War I, Beatrice has purchased the home of Gilbert and Adrienne's chateau in France.  Lastly, you will see Marthe try to uncover her past and survive Hilter's regime in WWII.  This was an exceptional book.  


May 4




















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun