Free background from VintageMadeForYou

26 March 2022

April book pick


For some reason, as the winter turns to spring, I just want to read a book with a vacation-like vibe. As soon as I started this one, I wished I had saved it for Spring Break (less work) week. Looking at the cover I expected the general fiction book of romance on a beach or something. What I got was a book about two almost has-been movie stars trying to make another hit movie like they did years before. The male lead, Cole, is full of himself and his ex-wife, Stella On the movie set is a young girl, who is a social media influencer, that wants nothing more than to make a name for herself, at any cost. We also get to meet a producer who doesn't really have patience for any of the actors, because she may have been violated and has no memory of the event. Oh yes, and there is a hurricane coming ashore and a possible murder. The Siren is a great book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!