Free background from VintageMadeForYou

19 May 2013

A Little Fruity, by Technique Tuesday

In 2005, I was introduced to a little company that would change the way I thought of stamps.  I met the Technique Tuesday girls at a CKC convention.  I attended their class because I had never heard of them and so glad that I did.  Since then, I have bought as many stamps as I could and attended every class that has been offered at CKC.

A Little Fruity is one of my favorite sets.  It features very detailed fruits along with the cutest sayings.  You can use this set for so many different things.

Today I used it to make a Turn that frown upside Blessings Box.  This is a two sided box.  On one side is the "when life gives you lemons" saying.  On the other "so berry sweet of you".

I hope if you like these boxes and live near Paducah, Kentucky that you will go to http://www.ephemerapaducah.com/ and sign up for my June 6 class.  There are also many other great happening things at Ephemera Paducah.  Please check it out and tell Kristin I sent you :)

Enjoy this weeks blessings:



I also had enough paper left to make some greeting cards.  I think they are rather fun.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!