Free background from VintageMadeForYou

09 February 2020

Review: Where the Crawdads Sing

Where the Crawdads Sing Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have waited for my e-book turn at the library for what seems like forever. I was kind of sad that this book was so good because I devoured it in two sittings (only because I had to fix dinner for the fam). I pretty much fell in love with Kya from the first moment that Ms. Owens introduced us to her. As I watched her age I saw her do things that I don't think I could ever do and accomplish things I have only dreamed of doing.

The ending made me both sad and happy all at the same time. I won't spoil it for you, but if you like books that will warm your heart along with a little murder then this book is for you. If you don't like the murder part, don't worry, that is not the main topic of the book, at least it wasn't for me...for me it was SURVIVAL. This book was all about survival for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!