Free background from VintageMadeForYou

03 February 2020

Review: Dear Edward

Dear Edward Dear Edward by Ann Napolitano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had no intention of finishing my February Book Club pick in one day. I had no intention of devouring this book and staying up way too late because I could not put it down. I had no intention of falling in love with this story, but I did. First of all (please don't read this if you have not read the book), I do not like airplanes, not one bit and I had an idea that what happened would happen because of the big plane set up, but I never once wavered in the love that I was experiencing while reading this book. I had so many emotions. Not so many tears, but I had so many emotions....and I am sure that I wore a shocked face for much of the time I spent with Edward Adler. We are barely into the new year and I already have read 2 books that I would pick either of them for the "pick" book of the year.

If you have not read this one, you must.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!