Free background from VintageMadeForYou

19 February 2023

March Monthly Book Pick

 I have been waiting for this book to be released so I can share it with you.  I really tried to not pick too many WWII books, but I can't help it with this one.  Pam Jenoff is one of the greats and you won't be sorry if you read this one.  




Here is the review that I wrote last month....


Ms. Jenoff is one of my favorite WWII writers.  She always tries to come up with a unique story about a woman that tries to save something.  This time Hannah is trying to save Jewish people in a Sapphire Network.  She ends up making a mistake that will cost her cousin, Lilly everything.  Hannah will now have to try and make amends to her cousin, while still trying to keep herself safe and the man she loves.  There's a little twist with that man, watch out for him.  

This is a WWII story, there will be death, there will be suffering, there will be sorrow, and war is hell after all....but Ms. Jenoff always finds some good and I think she was so successful.  I hope she has a brilliant launch to this book because it is superb.  



Please let me know what you think about this one, and if you have never tried a book by Pam before and loved this one, please try another, they are all wonderful.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!