Free background from VintageMadeForYou

19 February 2023

Review: The Spectacular

The Spectacular The Spectacular by Fiona Davis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I wish I could give this one 10 stars! Fiona Davis is near the top of my MUST-READ list these days. I have loved every book she has written. If you are not familiar with Ms. Davis, you should be. Every book she writes is set in a NYC landmark and features some type of drama along with that landmark, which often becomes a character too. The Spectacular is set in Radio City Music Hall, where Marion has just landed a job as a Rockette. Marion's family doesn't agree with her decision to dance and there is a bomber loose in the city. The Big Apple bomber has been terrorizing New York for 16 years, and I will not spoil anything about what he does or if he is caught. What you need to know is that this book is just like the title states.....SPECTACULAR!!!

This will be my monthly book pick for June.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!