Free background from VintageMadeForYou

21 May 2009

New look


Thought it was time for a new look...a face lift you might say. Something that is easier for YOU, and more importantly ME!!! I don't know if you are aware of this but I like to use my blogging as a basis for my journaling on my scrapbook pages. My thoughts tend to be more honest and seem to have the facts straight too.


Well, I decided that it was time to find an easier blog space. I had been looking for a bit and came up with this through my pal, Lew! Sorry Lew, stole your idea.


I love that I can edit the text, the FONT, and the colors...oh, and I can insert more pictures. I LOVE it!!!
Well, for those FEW that read my thoughts, please use this one because the other will soon go bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!