Free background from VintageMadeForYou

29 December 2010

My app choices

I am reading all these people posting about their apps, and I thought, "Hey why don't you share your app experience?" I have to say that the apps on the droidx are just on this side of wonderful.

Here are some of the ones that I love:
2011 countdown
A Farewell to Arms (movie)
Amazon
Amazon mp3
Astro file manager
Backgrounds
Barcode scanner
Bic concert lighter
Blockbuster
Blogger-droid (a fave)
Breaking Dawn countdown
Bubble popper
Cracker Barrel
Crossword light
Dish network
droid forum
gas buddy
gererala free
gesture search
facebook
IMDb
Key Ring
Kindle
Latitude
Lightning Bug
LIve TV
Maps
Millionaire
My Verizon
My Cast Weather
Navigation
News
PDA net
tip calculator
skype
star trek soundboard
stitcher
team coco
TMZ
TV.com
Twilight in Forks
Twitter
Google Voice
Word UP!!!
You Tube
Yams
Wikidroid
Google Goggles
Google Sky Map
Photoshop mobile
Trip Journal
As more apps are made, more illegal content becomes available you might want to look into an anitvirus. (A Trojan has been found in China) I use Norton and it has many very cool features.

STill look for a cool pdf reader for a few pdf documents AND for the KY digital download library to be available on the droid market, that is one thing I miss about my windows phone. I could go to the library and download books to my phone...and they were mine for 2 weeks...I miss that.

I hear that SPB mobile shell is coming out with a droidx version. I had that on my windows phone and must say it was the most perfect interface ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!