Free background from VintageMadeForYou

02 November 2011

Year of the film


Every year I do MANY top ten lists. I am hoping in the event that I lose my mind (no comments needed here thank you very much), I shall be able to look back on my top ten lists and spark some memories.

Movies:
1.  Gone with the Wind-I simply cannot move this movie from the first place
 2.  Titanic-extraordinary movie...about the ship that made me fall in love with ships
3.  The Band Wagon-Simply the greatest musical ever made

4.  Back to the Future-why don't you make like a tree and get out

5. The Deathly Hallows part 1&2, because they can't be split apart

6.   Three Little Words-second greatest musical of all time

7.  Oklahoma-Oh what a beautiful morning

8. Robin Hood-Robin Hood and Little John running through the forest laughing back and forth at what  the other one has to say

9.   Seven Brides for Seven Brothers-Howard Keel I needn't say anything else

10.  Eclipse-JASPER!  JANE!!  love this film




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun