Free background from VintageMadeForYou

25 November 2012

Mojo Monday for the holidays


I found these great little plastic cups at Kohl's for $2.10 and I could save 20% off that...so they were a no brainer.  The issue with them was that they were graduation cups, but upon further inspection, I realized the inserts came out and you could customize with a photo of your graduate.  Then I thought, "think out of the box".  I took out the entire insert and put in one of my very own.

I used the Mojo Monday sketch and created my new and improved inserts to go along with this week's sketch.  These things were very hard to photograph and for some reason, they appear to be sideways.  I am still having the issues with the Mac portion.

I can't wait to give this to a certain special someone.


All materials are from a kit that I bought years ago by Westrim Crafts, with the exception of the flowers.  The paper flowers are from CM and the fabric flowers are from an arrangement at my house. 






2 comments:

  1. fabulous idea, luv this!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much. You know I saw a bunch of Christmas cups at Kohl's on sale, you might check there. They are all customizable.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun