Free background from VintageMadeForYou

19 January 2013

CR84FN Challenge 70----Wish my eyes were Aqua

Have you ever seen a person with Aqua eyes?  They are simply breathtaking!  This color makes me wish I was around it all the time. I had thought of doing a room in my house this color, but I am saving it for now.  One day, if I ever get a craft room the walls will be purple and aqua.  So I am saving it.  In the meantime I will stick to putting it into my work.

Three of today's cards feature a line of paper that I have been trying to get my hands on for MONTHS!  Every time I went to Achiever's they were out.  In early December I got to go on a trip for my work and had about two hours to go to the mall.  I only went to Achiever's and there I did some serious damage to my pocketbook.  One of the things that I bought was a 8x8 of Ladies Diary by Graphic 45.  The pad that has eluded me for what seems like FOREVER and now it is MINE!!!!  Here are the first projects I made using a single sheet. *****I intend for this paper to last me quite a while.  

Images of ladies and gentlemen are from the Ladies Diary paper pad.  The patterned paper and the stickers are by Creative Memories, the ink is by Tim Holtz (Distress), the bird and butterfly die cuts are by K&Co and the flower by Prima.  They all go together so nicely. I simply can't stop staring at them.

The last card is just as cute, but playful too.  It features a bike by K&Co.  I have actually had it for some time I just didn't know what to do with it.  I think this works nicely.

******************************************************************************

I am also going to put a little chat in this blog.  Think about Happiness.  What does it mean to you?  I am an extremely happy person. I am blessed beyond measure. I have a wonderful family.  I have a great job.  I thought about why people are NOT happy.  One of the books I read was The Happiness Project and while I KNOW I have flaws, my family has flaws, my life has flaws....I would read this and think "I am way happier than this girl".  So I am just going to share with you something that I read years ago and made note of...

Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.
-- Francesca Reigler

 You can agree or not, that doesn't matter, what matters is I am happy, I am blessed, I am loved. 









5 comments:

  1. LOVE your Happiness thoughts and that quote you shared! I told my son that he could either choose to be happy and positive or choose to be negative. That thought has stuck with him! LOVE those images! No wonder you wanted that paper! They made BEAUTIFUL cards! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vintage style cards, a great take on the colours for our last challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Cr84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you've been so busy. I do like the vintage feel to your cards! So very pretty. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful collection of projects! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, love those papers and images!! Sentiment is tooooo true!! Thanks for playing at CR84FN!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun