Free background from VintageMadeForYou

17 March 2013

Friendship album side 2 and Make Time to Create clock

This post doesn't need a lot of words as you got most of what this album is a post or so ago.  This is side two of a friendship album that I purchased at Michael's for $.50.  I wanted you to see what side two looked like.




The other project here is a clock.  Now I made this clock about 7 years ago, but the adhesive I had at the time (xyron) did not stick well once shut up inside a clock....and the result was that the clock stopped working because the hands stuck to the lettering.   This time I used Aleene's glue, let it dry overnight and then put it inside a cheap $3.97 clock purchased from Wal-mart.  I think this time it will work.  I did not change any part of the design, it looks just like it did when I won a blue ribbon at the McCracken County fair for the first clock.













2 comments:

  1. The friendship album is beautiful. Great verses and quotes mixed with great creativity. The clock is cool. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The friendship album is beautiful. Great verses and quotes mixed with great creativity. The clock is cool. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!