Free background from VintageMadeForYou

10 March 2013

Friendship album side 1

This album is being made for a friend of mine. I am again using it as a motivational piece, with some great sentiments.

This is another of my great $.50 album purchases, only this one was purchased near Christmastime and I never had time to do anything with it.  It was a Christmas Tree Ball album, but I have converted it into a circle album.






I usually adhere my paper to chipboard albums using mod podge. I coat the chipboard and the paper then place them together, I use a brayer to remove bubbles and make it flat.





Here is what one side looks like all papered up and ready for decorating.  The bottom photos are stage one of decorating.
There is more to come.



I used some Stampin UP!  butterfly stamps and kindness matters stamp, some stamps (frame) I forgot who made. I think Spellbinders, some of the paper that came with the Rob and Bob paper pack, an owl stamp that was $1 at Michael's, the inks are StazOn and Tim Holtz, t


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!