Free background from VintageMadeForYou

01 February 2019

Review: The Lost Girls of Paris

The Lost Girls of Paris The Lost Girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book took me on a roller coaster of emotions. I hated a character, then I loved them and then I wanted to hug them. While some of the book's text is reminiscent of other WWII stories I have read, this one was very unique in its circumstances. I found myself caught up in the middle of the same emotions that the characters were feeling. There is one part that I was TERRIFIED!! (you will see what I mean).

I thought it was worthy of my time and enjoyed the ending. It wasn't a perfect read for me, but very good.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Loved the suspense! Loved the brave Marie character and proud of Gracie for her persistence. This book had me guessing until right at the end.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun