Free background from VintageMadeForYou

12 July 2019

Review: How to Fight Presidents: Defending Yourself Against the Badasses Who Ran This Country

How to Fight Presidents: Defending Yourself Against the Badasses Who Ran This Country How to Fight Presidents: Defending Yourself Against the Badasses Who Ran This Country by Daniel O'Brien
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

While this is probably the most irreverent book that I have ever read on the US Presidents, it was without a doubt the most fun and the illustrations only added to my enjoyment. I have always thought that some of these guys could win any kind of fight but it was fun to see others take on how strong and tough some of these guys could be. I can't decide which one is my favorite, could it be John McClane in Ulysses S Grant's body or maybe Ronald Reagan being like a Wolverine or George Washington loving the sound of bullets or even Teddy Roosevelt (who I think is the toughest President EVER) as just perfection?

I think any Presidential fan would enjoy this, but also someone that maybe wants to study the Presidents but not get into a lot of history or boring stories. There is NOTHING boring about this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!