Free background from VintageMadeForYou

30 January 2020

Review: Vulgar Favors: Andrew Cunanan, Gianni Versace, and the Largest Failed Manhunt in U.S. History

Vulgar Favors: Andrew Cunanan, Gianni Versace, and the Largest Failed Manhunt in U.S. History Vulgar Favors: Andrew Cunanan, Gianni Versace, and the Largest Failed Manhunt in U.S. History by Maureen Orth
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

oooh this one is sick and twisted. I remember watching tv during all of these events and I tried to make sense out of what this guy was thinking. This book only left a few answers since Andrew seemed to left no answers in his wake. The sheer magnitude of his evilness towards people he said he was friends with, admired and one (possibly two) that he never even met...is just surreal. Don't read this one if you are squeamish.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun