Free background from VintageMadeForYou

01 March 2021

Review: The Echo Wife

The Echo Wife The Echo Wife by Sarah Gailey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was excited to read this one from the first second that I heard about it, and it did not let me down. Imagine a woman's husband is leaving her for another woman. She only has to sign the divorce papers and it is all done. He and his secret love can do whatever they want. The problem is he just didn't fall in love with any woman, he fell in love with her clone. A clone he created from her genetic makeup. She wasn't quite the perfect woman for him, so he made the perfect woman. All is fine until the close, Martina, calls her on the phone and says "I need help." From this moment the two women form a bond that will never be broken and they will take the reader on a journey of all types of twists and turns.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun