Free background from VintageMadeForYou

04 November 2023

Review: Living the Beatles Legend: The Untold Story of Mal Evans

Living the Beatles Legend: The Untold Story of Mal Evans Living the Beatles Legend: The Untold Story of Mal Evans by Kenneth Womack
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Mal’s presence is heavy in photos of The Beatles and most recently in the Get Back movie. If you have read books about The Beatles you know who Mal is and why he was important to the Liverpool lads. What you may not know until you read this book, is that life was glamorous, but not easy. This book is going to take you deep into the famous roadie’s life, deep. I 100% admit that I knew who Mal was, I could recognize him in photos, Help and knew exactly what his job for the lads was and knew about how he died, but I knew nothing about his life when he went home. Mal lived two lives, that of a guy deeply imbedded into a mayhem world and a guy married with children.

I am going to recommend this for any Beatles fan, but maybe not someone just looking for a bio to read, it is deep in the Beatles world. I very much enjoyed it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!