Free background from VintageMadeForYou

18 November 2023

October Book Pick

 John Grisham will forever be one of my favorite authors.  I have read every book he has published,  loved most of them and hated a couple (sports ones).  The Firm was the first book of his that I read and immediately became a fan. When I read that Mr. Grisham was going to publish a sequel to The Firm I was all over it. I counted down the months til the release and was lucky enough that NetGalley let me get a copy before the release date.  I devoured it!!!  Right out of the gate, Mitch showed us that he is the same guy, just living a new life in New York. The fact that he and Abby were still together, with kids, thrilled me!!! 


If you loved The Firm, you need this book in your life.  If you didn’t read The Firm, I think you had better pass, or read it and then this one.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!