Free background from VintageMadeForYou

04 April 2011

Where's my Rosie

When I was a child George Jetson showed me a world with electronic cooking devices, cars that became briefcases, flying cars and a robot that would help clean the house. Robots that clean houses? What a novel idea...Jane Jetson could use her little duster for 5 minutes, push a few buttons on the computer to make supper and then shop for a new frock. Well, Jane Jetson I am angry with you for teasing me with this robot. As a child I dreamed of the day where I would have a grand house in the clouds and my husband would drive a flying car on the freeway. My son would have a pet named Orbity and my daughter would be very hip in the sky high school...but most of all that I would have a maid named Rosie that would assist me in my house cleaning.

Meet George Jetson
His boy Elroy,
Daughter Judy,
Jane his wife.....
do do do do do do do do

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun