Free background from VintageMadeForYou

29 April 2011

Dreaming of Alaska



This was a fun challenge with neat colors. The colors took me back to Skagway, Alaska while I was onboard the White Pass and Yukon Route Railway. It made me think of how much I wanted some paints and a brush while I was looking out the windows. All I did was DREAM the whole trip!

Get the stuff:
Red paper--open stock Hobby Lobby
Aqua paper--Magnolia by My Mind's Eye
White paper--open stock Hobby Lobby
Dream font-ME
Clouds--ME
flowers--prima
flower centers- Distress Stickles Broken china
Swirl--grunge board swirl by Tim Holtz (my hero)
Floss by DMC
Stitching--ME
Red pattern paper---Magnolia by My Mind's Eye
Aqua polka dotted paper---Magnolia by My Mind's Eye
pen by Sharpie
Subject of photos by God

3 comments:

  1. What a super layout!! Your photos are fantastic and the layout really shows them off well. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you...I am having a great time playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great lo Michelle! Beautiful photos and I love those big puffy clouds! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun