Free background from VintageMadeForYou

23 April 2011

Royal Pains



I am not even going to try to pretend that I don't care about the royal wedding. I, who can name all the kings and queens of England (in order) since the time of Henry II and Eleanor of Aquitaine.....LOVES everything about British Royals. I watched dear old Fergie's day of nuptial bliss and before that, I watched Chuck and Di's big day....and being a Diana freak it would be natural that I would enjoy a good day with her eldest son (and son who looks most like she).
5 am may seem kind of early to wake up to watch a wedding, but I got up at 3 am to watch Diana's funeral. Yes and to top that I had just had a baby April 30 so I had a 4-month-old baby that stayed up screaming most of the night and she and I watched the funeral "together".

I have already discovered that BBC America will be airing the entire thing and I intend to tivo it. Actually, my intention is to tivo it so that I can see my arrival in Westminster Abbey, cause you know that my invitation is coming right?

Good luck to you Kate Middleton, your life will change in just a few short days, you are going to be a princess and second in line to be the Queen of England. How Jolly. I shall have a wonderful time...cause I KNOW my invitation is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun