Free background from VintageMadeForYou

29 April 2011

CK Friday April 29, 2011 one hour challenge

The challenge was to do something old, cliche' type or a technique from the past. This was hard because I had ONE hour. I had no time to paint so I tried to sew on the page. I ran out of time. I did hand cut a scroll, add some rub ons (old) and used a Zeppelin song for my old saying. I had just enough time to sew on an arrow. WHEW that was fast.

Get the look:
file folder label-colorbok
circle paper-Miss Elizabeth's
12x12 purple paper-open stock HObby Lobby
Green stitched border-Die Cuts with a View
Tag/ticket Rub ons-Making Memories
Scroll-ME
Arrow-ME
Adored label-Westrim Crafts
Letter stickers-Westrim Crafts
Clock stamp-wooden stamp with NO label :(
Embossing powder-Stampendous
Eggplant ink-Stampin UP!!!
Bird rub on-Hambly Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun