Free background from VintageMadeForYou

29 January 2012

Thinking of you...


 I decided to make 2 more cards with this weeks CR84FN challenge colors.  One was so I could use my brand new Technique Tuesday harlequin stamp.  I also had this great piece of scrap paper with a red vine on a pink background.  The red is flocked and so awesome.  I could not part with it, but had no idea what to do with it.  This was perfect.  I paired it with a tile from Technique Tuesday, a thinking of you sticker and a Tim Holtz fragment.  Everything else on this card came from my scrapbin.  I just love it when I get my money's worth!!!



The second card was for the Mojo Monday challenge. I love color blocking and thought this one would be perfect.  It has a steampunk vibe, but a simple version.  I used stamps from Hampton Arts (the large gears, key and key hole) and Technique Tuesday (complex gears and phrase).  All pieces of paper came from my scrapbin.



3 comments:

  1. Wow, Michelle! Two more PRETTIES with these FAB colors this week! Again, LOVE the ribbons and LOVE the color blocked technique on the second one! THX for playing with us again at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on a roll!! I do like the steampunk card - I really like this style. So good to be able to make cards from your scrap bin! Thanks for joining us again at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More pretty projects! Love the acrylic tag! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun