Free background from VintageMadeForYou

08 July 2012

Cards created on 8 July 2012

Today was just a day to try out my new dies and new ink pads while using some paper scraps.  First up is the flower made using Tim Holtz's tattered flowers die.  I made many layers of the flowers and inked them using Fired Brick and Black Soot. I sprinkled them with water and dried them with a heat gun.  I then wet them again and curled the edges under then I started to layer them.  I really liked the way that this giant flower turned out. 

The next two cards were made using the Lost and Found paper pack by MME.  I LOVE this paper!!! LOVE love love.  The Bubble Gum solid paper is by Bazzil.  The chipboard is by House of Three.  The scallop oval is a spellbinder die.  The string is flower thread by DMC.  Camera is by K&Co. 

The Paris card is made using the same Lost and Found paper and the House of Three chipboard.  I added an Effiel Tower stamp from the $1 bin at Michael's, a prima flower and tulle from a wedding. 
So very sweet card uses K&Co patterned paper and Bazzil yellow cardstock.  The scallop is again a spellbinders die.  Chipboard by House of Three, the owl punch by Martha Stewart and the stickles are Distress.  The #8 is by 7 Gypsies. 
The last card is a manly card.  I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder, distress stickles, alcohol inks and fragment.  All the paper is the same paper from the other red/yellow cards.  The string was bought at CKC.  The punch was made by Stampin UP!  For the look on the fragment I took alcohol inks in cranberry, latte, and caramel and put a couple of drops of each on my felt pad.  I added a drop of blending solution then bounced the felt pad on the fragment.  It does not take long to dry at all!  Once it was dry I flipped it over and stamped "dream" using stazon!  I love the look!!!  I sanded the cardstock so the white core would show through.  I love that look too. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun