Free background from VintageMadeForYou

27 September 2019

Review: Chasing Salomé: A Novel of 1920s Hollywood

Chasing Salomé: A Novel of 1920s Hollywood Chasing Salomé: A Novel of 1920s Hollywood by Martin Turnbull
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Everyone that likes Old Hollywood should read all of Martin's books. I love them! They all are liking stepping back in time. This one takes you further back to the woman who gave us the Garden of Alla. I didn't know much about Madame until I read this book, but I like it. Seeing her interact with the early film (pre-code) stars was so much fun. Seeing her give up so much to make her dream role (Salome) was a fun journey. I am not sure I would have the guts to do all that she did. What did she do? READ THE BOOK, you won't be sorry.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun