Free background from VintageMadeForYou

19 October 2019

Review: The Dearly Beloved

The Dearly Beloved The Dearly Beloved by Cara Wall
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was riveted to this book at first. I got sucked in and I guess I started expecting too much because I lost interest and had to push through, then it got to the part where I got interested again (I won't spoil that part for you).

This was very different than most of the books that I read and I must say I guite enjoyed reading about how two different men from different places in life can get a calling in such a different way. As for their wives, well they could not be more different.

All in all, I am giving this book a four-star rating for its uniqueness and bringing faith into a novel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!