Free background from VintageMadeForYou

23 December 2021

First book pick of 2022

 A few months back, I was lucky enough to get my hands on this book a few months before it was published.  It wasn't my first Julia Kelly book, but it became my favorite Julia Kelly book. 

 This book introduces us to Lily, a young woman that doesn't want to be in the last group of debutates, but her grandmother and mother demand it so she must.  We will follow Lily on the journey of parties, presentations, and dances, a typical debutante life until her world turns upside down by a family secret.  I love books like this, you know the ones, where you expect something and the story gives you something so different.  


This is an excellent read for the start of those 2022 reading challenges.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!