Free background from VintageMadeForYou

19 December 2021

2022 Reading Challenge

 Every year I try to do a challenge of my own to get me out of a reading box, but also to just have some fun trying to fit a book into categories.  Over the last few years, I have made my own to distribute to friends.  My challenges have just one requirement, that you do what you want with it.  If you don't like a category, you mark it out and insert your own.  If you don't like how I worded something, you reword it.  If you wish to use one book for three categories, you do so.  It is your challenge, your reading life, I am just there, I hope, for inspiration.  

Don't forget to come back here each month in 2022 and get my MUST READ book of the month, book reviews, and maybe some free bookmarks you can print or download.  My summer reading challenge will come out around April and will be full of fun reads for your all summertime adventures.  


Thanks so much to you all that followed along with me in 2021. I hope you had a wonderful reading year and I am hoping you stick around for next year.  


2022 Reading Challenge--download the challenge here



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!