And I cannot get these photos to turn right. I put them in photoshop, in Microsoft digital image, in word...NOTHING. They will NOT turn the way they should, any suggestions???????
26 May 2011
Happiness
And I cannot get these photos to turn right. I put them in photoshop, in Microsoft digital image, in word...NOTHING. They will NOT turn the way they should, any suggestions???????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
you know my name (look up the number) Today I decided to have a scrapbook day of my own. I was inspired because I am reading...
-
This was a difficult challenge. Michelle doesn't do yellow...Michelle doesn't do gold, but Michelle LOVES KRAFT! I decided that th...
-
All these days later (since the sinking) and I still can't stop thinking about it. I am really really really wanting to sail the 100t...

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!