Free background from VintageMadeForYou

13 May 2011

Mojo Monday 190

Here is my version of this week's sketch. Actually, before I show it to you, I would like to say this is my first week playing along. I am looking forward to participating with everyone. From what I have seen you are all TREMENDOUSLY talented....I am inspired just by looking at your work. Thank you for sharing it with us.


My recipe:

Cream card stock and Kraft card stock....open stock HObby Lobby

Blue flower paper, and blue splottching paper Magnolia by MME

Font by CK Ali Edwards Handwriting (love her)

bingo chip by Maya Road

Buttons by Making Memories

Flower by Prima

Stamps by Technique Tuesday (love them the most)

Black Stamp ink by stazon

Thread by DMC B5200

Brown ink by Stampin up! (chocolate chip)

Blue edges by my crayola water color pencil

Pink card stock from my scrap bin (did not cut, just inked)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun