Free background from VintageMadeForYou

22 May 2011

the purple has it

I did a second design in the color choices for this week. I am not submitting this one because I think I can only enter one per week. I only made it because I HATE having extra paper lying around, so using the same papers I created a wedding card.  I am thinking of giving it to the bride that will get married in just a few days.  A bride that I work with.  It sort of reminds me of her...romantic, light, moral...yeah that's her.

To get  the look:
all papers are open stock at Hobby Lobby
Stamps are Thank you by Inkadinkadoo
flowers are prima
rhinestones are by bead party
all pens by sharpie
butterflies and trails are drawn by me

ink is eggplant envy by Stampin UP!

3 comments:

  1. Another pretty card Michelle! That dress is beautiful! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! The dress is fabulous! Thanks so much for another great submission to CR84FN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful dress - I'd love to have one like it!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week - do play again next week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun