Free background from VintageMadeForYou

15 May 2011

Crazy 4 Challenges: CR4C87

I was THRILLED that I found another challenge website.  This weeks challenge speaks to my very soul...CHOCOLATE!!! What girl does not love CHOCOLATE?  Ok, I admit about 5 years ago, I did not much care for it, but that is when I really got into scrapbooking and a friend turned me onto DARK chocolate, truffles and Java Chip Frappicino..yeah, I am hooked.

I made this card for someone like me that loves chocolate...it is a bit romantic like the feeling you have when you have some good quality chocolate....oh wait, this comes with a piece of good chocolate too...who would NOT be cheered up by this card?

To get the look:

Pink card stock from my scrap bin
ALL pattern paper is Cut and Paste by K&co
Tulle from Amanda's wedding pew bows
flowers by prima and from an arrangement that I took apart
Chocolate by Ghirardelli
paper ribbon by a gift tag that I received from a preschool friend
quote by Lucy Van Pelt

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!