Free background from VintageMadeForYou

21 August 2011

Owl love lips

This weekend, I had a client that wanted a card featuring owls and lips.  I decided I would make a 3-D card to reflect the clients choices.  I wanted to be a little different but not too different.  I decided to make a shutter fold card, because they are unique (as the client is).  It is a very fun fold to make, if you never have made it you should definitely give it a whirl.  I got my instructions from spilitcoasters.  I searched for various card fold a while back and just saved them.  BAM!  A unique fold whenever you need it.  Here is the shutter card...http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/trishuttercard/

This card makes me happy. It is very distressed, very happy and perfect for a 21 year old girl.

To get the look:

Purple card stock---Hobby Lobby open stock
Owl stamps---Wise guys by Technique Tuesday
Letter stamps---Inkadinkadoo
Purple patterned paper, all papers for the owl---from my scrapbin
flowers---recollections
Inks--Tim Holtz distress inks (walnut stain, frayed burlap, spun sugar, tea dye, vintage photo)
Black---stazon
front of card closed

front of card opened

back of card open

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!