Free background from VintageMadeForYou

14 August 2011

CR84FN 36

This week's challenge was very hard for me...for starters I DO NOT like yellow.  So I have to learn to think out of my comfort zone, which honestly was the whole reason that I started doing CR84FN.

Here is my attempt to make my most hated color ExCiTiNG!

All the cards feature these products: 
I took 2 12x12 sheets of Wild Saffron paper (by K&Co)
one white cardstock
1 8 1/2 x 11 kraft card stock
and some scraps and came up with all of these projects
Black ink---stazon
brown ink---choc chip Stampin UP!
Distress inks---Tim Holtz (walnut stain, frayed burlap, tea dye, spun sugar, broken china, emboss, and old paper)




Wise owl....features Technique Tuesday tile, alcohol ink, stamps by TT and mustard yellow craft smart acrylic paint

Flower by Making Memories, Just for you stamp by Heidi Grace, all patterned paper by K&Co and pop dots by Zots

Lemonade....primary yellow by Americana acrylic paint, yellow embossing powder by Stampendous, large flourish stamp by Stampin UP! Baroque Motifs

Special you---thinking of you stamp by Heidi Grace, doily from a CKC kit and all threads from scrapbin

Superstar---superstar and star stamp by TT, heart stamp by inkakinkadoo, antique linen Distress crackle paint, primsa watercolor pencils and Caramel alcohol ink


I hope you enjoy! 

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection of cards. You fought you deamons and definitely won the battle. I love daisies so of course it is my favorite card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Michelle! What a fab display of cards! Happy you took on the challenge! Your cards look great! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! For someone who says she doesn't like yellow - you've made some fantastic cards with it!! Such a super variety here. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many lovely cards! So glad you found so much inspiration in the colors!!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, Looks like you got over the yellow hate relationship! FAB assortment of cards! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!