Free background from VintageMadeForYou

01 August 2011

Limited supplies

What do you do when you only have the following:
one sheet of Bazzil red 12x12 cardstock
one sheet of Green 12x12 cordinations cardstock
one sheet 8.5x11cream cardstock
and one 12x12 citronella K&Co paper?
And that is ALL you have paper wise...you may use inks, embellishments, whatever as needed but you may not use any more paper, not even from your scrapbin!

That was my challenge today and I think I did ok given the materials that I limited myself too.  I even made it harder for me, I could not open any cabinets, so I limited myself to no buttons, no wires, no thread, but I did have paint, flowers and ink.

All the cards that I made

Amazing you, with a handpainted border




cute card even though I miss spelled it





I always loved this style card, today is the first day I have been able to make it.  Prima flowers, I love you too. 


all that was left


1 comment:

  1. Those are wonderful. What a great challenge!! I need one of those once in a while.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Review: The Wildest Sun