Free background from VintageMadeForYou

21 August 2011

Gingersnap Creations: GC 112

This challenge was fun for me because I love the look of steampunk.  Like an Abe Lincoln meets James Bond kind of look.  Like the old Wild Wild West show from the 70's (or was it 60's?).  I notice this look is everywhere in movies (Sherlock Homes and Cowboys and Aliens), on t shirts (very nice) and in the craft aisles. I admit I am one of the big buyer on those craft aisles.  I have quite a few steampunk stamps, rub ons, papers and cardstock.

Today I happened upon this challenge and had to take part.

To get my look:
Vintage Ladies stamps
Butterfly stamp by Hampton Art
Words paper (a scrap) by Prima
Flower paper by Graphic 45
Grunge board pieces by Tim Holtz
Peeled paint crackle paint by Tim Holtz
Inks--Distress Inks by Tim Holtz in Walnut stain, vintage photo, old paper, tea dye, frayed burlap
Achieve font is Bleeding Cowboy







http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! Thank you so much for playing the Gingersnaps challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!