Free background from VintageMadeForYou

08 August 2011

Thinking of you Mojo


insert tag
Today's card was inspired by me looking for a reason to send someone dear to me a card. I thought a "thinking of you" card would be appropriate. I made this one to go a step further. It features a pocket in the top of the card. This card could be used for birthday purposes, thank yous, or a simply "you are kind". With the pocket you could slide in a personal note, a Ghirardelli chocolate square or even a gift card.
I think this card can be a lot of fun.

Check it out:

I used a cream cardstock for the base-recollections Michaels.
Bailey K&Co patterned paper on top of that.
The pocket is made from Annalee by Prima.
The green ribbon is extra from something I bought.
The pink ribbon is portafolia from Sam's.
Strip of paper and paper used for flower leaves are Annalee by Prima.
All flowers are Prima.
Pink fan fold base is from Bazzil cardstock scored 1/4 on a Martha Stewart scoring board.
Pearls orgins are unknown I got them at the CKC class this weekend.
Thinking of you stamp by Heidi Grace.
Swirl stamp is Baroque Motifs by Stampin UP!
Script words stamp on tag is Hero Arts.

Inks used:
Distress inks----
Walnut Stain, Spun Sugar, Old Paper, Frayed Burlap, Emboss Ink, Vintage Photo and Peeled Paint

Brown ink---Chocolate Chip by Stampin UP!
Black ink-Stazon

Embossing powder--Distress by Tim Holtz in Vintage Photo
flower with fan fold

inside of the pocket

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love how you puted all those little details together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely vintage feel to your card!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!